Sunday, May 07, 2006

Spent the whole day at home today.
Surfing net, checking mails and started on my evaluations which due on this Tuesday.
I don't want to go out actually today but since I have to collect my pair of birkies at cck mrt from a sweet seller...
It was so damn hot at 5pm.
My makeup melt and I was sweating like mad.
After collecting the birks, I went straight home.
Thinking that I have to finish the evaluations by today...
errr...or at least finish half ah..hehehe
Surprisingly, now at 10pm I can't complete half of it cause I was busy dreaming.
hehehe...
I have not planned my lesson for this week.
Luckily there are only 4 working days for this week..Phew!
But I have to work OT this one whole week so I have to report one hour earlier..
Slack ah...

Ok ok...I better get back to work...

P/s: Rini, I'm really really sorry. Im so stress bout my work currently and I can't find any time to drop by your house. Sorry eh..

10:17 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com